Everything is packed. Here I sit in my kitchen on a folding chair borrowed from the neighbors. All I have is my computer and the internet. This morning I had one last coffee with Robin. I said good-bye to a few familiar faces around town. Tomorrow we will be back for the truck to pick up our shipment. I am already not looking forward to unpacking all the boxes when they arrive in 6 weeks.
During our final weekend here Holland, we have been very busy. On Saturday, we had the boy's final Baseball game followed by a picnic at the ABF. That night we went to dinner at La Toscana for one final meal in Noordwijk (which Carter made memorable by splitting his chin open). Sunday, we took the kids to the Naturalist Museuem and had one last dinner with the Rider family. Then on Monday, we went to the Amsterdam Zoo (for the first time). The kids are enjoying their time in the Holiday Inn. The indoor swimming pool and play area are big hits with them. The breakfast buffet every morning is also great. They are so spoiled right now, they aren't going to want to leave.
This has been a great end to a great experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment