It's that time of year! Now I have all 3 kids in school everyday, all day. After they get on the bus in the morning, I do a little happy dance back to the house. I have the whole day to myself! Sure I still have my household chores and grocery shopping that needs to be done, but it's quiet. Nobody is asking me or this or that, and when I clean it stays clean for awhile. I am taking advantage of this time to do things for me. I am taking a Pilates class, a Tex/Mex cooking class, and a few day trips here and there. I have also scheduled a long weekend away to London.
The kids are also very happy. They are ready to run out the door 15 minutes before the bus comes. B loves 2nd grade and is making new friends. The boys are in separate classes and love to see eachother on the playground for recess. Things are working out well.
It's going to be a great year!

No comments:
Post a Comment